Corning’s suite of optical single-mode fibers include:*
- SMF-28e+® optical fibers is a Premier standard single-mode fiber, ITU-T G.652.D-compliant.
- SMF-28® Ultra optical fibers is an ITU-T Recommendation G.652.D compliant optical fiber with Corning’s enhanced low-loss and bend fiber technologies.
- SMF-28® ULL optical fibers has the lowest loss of any terrestrial-grade, single-mode fiber with a maximum attenuation of 0.17 dB/km at 1550 nm.
- Optimized for long-haul and metro networks, LEAF® optical fibers is a technically advanced product that provides high capacity, broad system flexibility, and superior performance.
- ClearCurve® LBL / ClearCurve® ZBL optical fibers is a full-spectrum fiber with enhanced macrobend performance compared to traditional bend-improved single-mode fibers.
- ClearCurve® SMBI-5-XMT / ClearCurve® SMBIH-5-XMT optical fibers with easy to handle coatings designed for use in elevated temperature applications.
*(Excerpt from Corning® product flyers)